Saturday, July 07, 2012

Argh, I'm a pirate


Argh, I'm a pirate, originally uploaded by 207 Living.

Lately, I have been working on the parental art of *Distraction*; distracting P from the thing that she wants (thinks she needs) so that we can move on with our day. So, the other day after a fiery round of, "Let's go get dressed. No, I don't want to get dressed." I stopped and my brain clicked into gear and I asked P, "Do you want to dress like a pirate or a princess today?" She said pirate in a very delighted tone and this is the outfit we came up with. Quite a trendy pirate, eh? She also decided she needed her tool box in case she needed to be a mean pirate, her plan was to hit people with her tools. Gotta love imagination....and distractions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok this outfit rocks!!! she is soooo adorable and makes the best pirate ever, even if she is a little mean-- ha!
gigi