Friday, July 06, 2012

Brighten up the Corners


 I love this fresh and bright corner in our house today.  We brought home some flowers from Trader Joe's that Phoebe picked out.  She desperately wanted flowers and had a very hard time deciding which bunch she wanted to bring home with us.  The way the flower display is set up you walk past it a few times while shopping and then one last time before you pay; each time we passed them she picked a different bunch and I told her we would make our final decision when we got in line to pay.  She picked these lovely pink roses that I put in a jar as soon as we got home.  I also thought it would be appropriate for a few to rest in her room since she was the one who wanted them so much.  They are a lovely shade of pink to brighten a couple little corners of our home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these flowers and I love that she was so proud of them and wanted them so badly. She had good taste, she does :)

gigi