Now, I am a little perplexed, how am I supposed to make the bed with this huge pillow?
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Those aren't pillows
I just got this awesome pillow. Last night was the best night of sleep I have had for a couple weeks. Normally, I sleep on my stomach and when I am not doing that I sleep on my right side. Most books and doctors say it is best for mom and babe to sleep on the right side. Even though that actually does feel best, I have a hard time staying there all night and often wake up on my back paranoid that I have cut off all blood flow to P. So the mister did some research and found me this great pillow. (Little did he know that he was buying a huge barrier to rest between the two of us in bed....oops)
Now, I am a little perplexed, how am I supposed to make the bed with this huge pillow?
details...
Now, I am a little perplexed, how am I supposed to make the bed with this huge pillow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Until further notice, bed-making responsibilities (and accompanying dilemma of what to do with the mound of pillow) belong to the baby's father. Paternal bed-making responsibilities shall continue through the forseeable future, until all large pillows, sleeping babies, and children's toys are no longer occupying parental bed zone.
Post a Comment