living, laughing, loving on S street
Hello sweet grand baby!!! I am so happy to see you and can't wait to see you in person!! Your profile looks like mommy!! I love youGG and Papa
Wow. Can't wait!
Very very cool!
Do you know if P is a he-tus or a she-tus yet? Or are you waiting to be surprised? Just curious...
hurrah! hello, baby.
LR- we are waiting for the birth to find out the Gender...I love Surprises!!
Yay! Congratulations! Apparently I'm way behind on news--and the congratulating, but I'm thrilled, none the less! Now I need to go back and read more of the blog and catch up on the rest of the details!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hello sweet grand baby!!! I am so happy to see you and can't wait to see you in person!! Your profile looks like mommy!! I love you
GG and Papa
Wow. Can't wait!
Very very cool!
Do you know if P is a he-tus or a she-tus yet? Or are you waiting to be surprised? Just curious...
hurrah! hello, baby.
LR- we are waiting for the birth to find out the Gender...I love Surprises!!
Yay! Congratulations! Apparently I'm way behind on news--and the congratulating, but I'm thrilled, none the less! Now I need to go back and read more of the blog and catch up on the rest of the details!
Post a Comment