Wednesday, April 24, 2013

B....B....Bye

This little one is keeping us all on our toes, just as his big sister did!  We just got back from the park where he acted as if he was a big kid; climbing to the top of a play structure and going down the slide all by himself.  Then running up a hill and turning around to run back down as fast as his little legs could take him till he fell into a tumble along with a fit of giggles.  It is a joy to watch him go, go, go.  

Along with his physical development, his little brain is working over time.  Just yesterday he mastered "Bye" and today I heard him say "bah-bah-bee-bah-baby".  Baby was one of Phoebe's first words and I thought for sure 'ball' or 'book' would be Justus' since those seem to be his favorite things right now.  He loves kicking the ball, any ball, and to sit in a chair with a stack of books.  He is a sweet little one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!!! So happy to get to hear him say bye bye on the phone-- he is a sweet little boy and he is all boy for sure!!! What a master at dribbling the soccer ball :)
He looks so contemplative here and I love the yearning he has for learning.

gigi