Thankfully, P has had lots of time with her grandparents between Thanksgiving and Christmas! She was able to experience many traditions that might not have gotten done without the help of her grandparents.

At Oma and Opa's she got to experience the cutting of a tree (from the front yard) and all the men-folk hauling it in to the living room. This was done in true
Griswold fashion. Surely, something she will never forget and probably something she will never see again.

Then with Gigi and Papa, P got to make sugar cookies and a gingerbread house. Both things I planned to do, but didn't know if I would get around to it. The cookies are LONG gone by now, but the gingerbread house sits on the mantle tempting all little ones who come to visit.

We are feeling ready for Christmas around here. And we are looking forward to our quaint little Christmas with our family of 3 before we grow to a family of 4.
1 comment:
Oh how I love Christmas!!
Post a Comment