The mister and P have been spending a lot of Saturday Mornings together, which has been such great time for me to get a little extra sleep. I think these Saturday outings will be even more handy in the third Trimester and right after this little baby comes to the world.
Today, I invited myself to their early morning breakfast, which we somehow managed to push back to about 8:30 (rather than 7). P didn't seem to mind, but she certainly wanted to sit by Daddy while at Capital City Diner.
Today, I invited myself to their early morning breakfast, which we somehow managed to push back to about 8:30 (rather than 7). P didn't seem to mind, but she certainly wanted to sit by Daddy while at Capital City Diner.
Daddy and Daughter share the Super Happy Fat Boy Breakfast, P eats the pancake and the Mister eats everything else. It seems to work quit nicely! I ordered my own eggs and bacon. (I am trying to keep up my egg intake per the Bradley Method!)

2 comments:
Lovely - Louis and his Dad have a bit of a brunch club in London when I'm working Saturdays too...... (and congrats.....)
I love it!! What a great tradition :)
mom
Post a Comment