Saturday, September 12, 2009

pup-pup

Phoebe is obsessed with dogs right now. If she hears them barking she starts barking; either in a high-pitch throaty bark or something that is made up of all fffffs...she only catches on to the last letter of "woof" apparently.

Dog was the second sign (sign language) that she learned- which is two hand pats on the leg, as if you were calling a dog over.

Most animals are dogs to her, if she sees a cat or cow in a book it is a dog.

Our neighbor has a puppy at his house right now- it is really cute, but it is a pit bull. I am not thrilled that she is loving the dog!

The mister is hopeful that I will break down and get her a dog. But for now I am thinking we will just take a trip to the store and get her a stuffed animal dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"P" has always had he daddy's love of the pup pup!!!
I see one in your future :)

Love ya
MOM

Anna said...

I'm with Mr. and Phoebe. :)