Friday, July 10, 2009
Phoebe's Phirst Bikeride
The weather has been so fantastic this summer that we have been spending a lot more time outside rather than hiding inside next to the air conditioner. Both the Mr. and I have bikes that get used occasionally (mine not since before I was pregnant) but we have been deciding between a bike trailer and a bike seat for P, which has kept us off our bikes for a family outing. Finally, after seeing a few friends with the i-bert, we decided that was the seat for our girl. Last night we set out on our maiden voyage- around the block. Everything worked. P isn't too excited about her helmet but as long as we were on the move she was distracted enough. And my bike frame feels a little small for the i-bert and me, but it doesn't fit on the mister's bike so we will make it work. It is fun, and a great way to spend the early evening. We generally have about an hour from when the mister gets home from work and when P goes to bed; this will, hopefully, be a great way to hang out together.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This reminds me of when we had a seat on the front and the back of the double bike and would go for a bike ride for 4!!! Fun times :)
MOM
I love it! I've never seen a seat like that.
It would appear from the photos that Phoebe is growing up. This is unacceptable. ;-)
Those type of seats are everywhere in Japan. I'd never een one before we got here.
Anne
Post a Comment