Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Street

Mr has been on this street about 8 years. I have been hear about 3.5 years. P just 1 year. We have had neighbors come and go. Mr. James is a staple, he might always be here it seems. Mrs. Johnson was here for 40 or 50 years and she left us to be with God recently. Johnny, he will be here forever too. Some people who live on this street do so because the house was handed down through generations. But there are other houses that seem to welcome owner/renter changes.

We have a quiet little street that is only a block and a half long, so we are fairly aware of all that happens here. It is a nice little community.

Last week I looked out the front door and saw this:


I guess we will be saying good-bye and hello soon. The house sold just a few days after it was put on the market.

No comments: