living, laughing, loving on S street
This is soooo cute!!!! I love it. What a dolly!! I like it when she stops and picks up something off the floor and eats it :)I don't know if I can wait til Sep to see her again!!!LoveGigi
Yay Phoebe...you are WAAAAYYY braver than Will. He can walk but chickens out ever time! Way to go!
Oh! so exciting!
We watched it several times! Thanks for sharing.JM
Oh, she is the cutest. And already a sassy dresser, love that. Congrats on walking, Miss P!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is soooo cute!!!! I love it. What a dolly!! I like it when she stops and picks up something off the floor and eats it :)
I don't know if I can wait til Sep to see her again!!!
Love
Gigi
Yay Phoebe...you are WAAAAYYY braver than Will. He can walk but chickens out ever time! Way to go!
Oh! so exciting!
We watched it several times! Thanks for sharing.
JM
Oh, she is the cutest. And already a sassy dresser, love that. Congrats on walking, Miss P!
Post a Comment