The Mister and I ventured out with some friends to the 9:30 club last weekend. It was tons of fun! We left P at home with a babysitter and got out of the house. This isn't the first time to leave her with a babysitter; it felt much more natural this time. We were persuaded by a friend to join them at the Super Diamond Concert. Super Diamond is a Neil Diamond tribute band...they look and sound like the real Neal...of course it is only the Surreal Neal!
I had no idea what I was getting into...and seriously no idea that I would rock out to Sweet Caroline and Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show. A good time was had by all.
If any one knows where I can get a sequence shirt I think the Mister wants one for Christmas!
1 comment:
What a fun thing to do--am jealous--!!!! :) He has sooo many great songs
Happy Cinco do Mayo
MOM
Post a Comment