Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Classy Date

Yesterday morning I asked the Mrs. on a bowling date. With a kiddo around, standards have apparently fallen and so she happily accepted.

After we got P down for the night, we went bowling...no sitter, no monitor, and no guilt...we just went bowling.

OK, so we didn't have to go far. All we had to do was fire up the video projector and the new Wii that the Mrs. gave me for Christmas.

I think I could get into this! The Mrs. just might get a polyester shirt with her name on it next Christmas. I've got visions for a league. Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you down for a lane.

3 comments:

Mike Stavlund said...

I'm glad for your cool gift, but remember... "do not roll on Shabbas"

Anonymous said...

I can totally take you on!!!! Just kidding really, but have fun with the Weeeeee, what a fun date :)
IH

kate said...

Matt and I might be interested! how do we do that whole playing other people who are on other Wiis thingie?
I love that I can bowl with a hook on the Wii. I can't manage it in real life, but I finally have a hook!