living, laughing, loving on S street
Hey! Great job! Remember, practice makes P perfect...
Way to go Phoebers!!! You are my little roll and I could eat you up you are so cute!! :)Gigi
so exciting!!!
I haven't checked how life is going on S Street for quite a while. Glad to hear things are on a roll! :) Thanks for sharing.Ann
No more leaving her on beds and couches now : ). Great job, Phoebe! Hailey says (squeals) that Phoebe is adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey! Great job! Remember, practice makes P perfect...
Way to go Phoebers!!! You are my little roll and I could eat you up you are so cute!! :)
Gigi
so exciting!!!
I haven't checked how life is going on S Street for quite a while. Glad to hear things are on a roll! :) Thanks for sharing.
Ann
No more leaving her on beds and couches now : ). Great job, Phoebe! Hailey says (squeals) that Phoebe is adorable!
Post a Comment