Just as we were settling in to watch the speech last night I heard P squawking upstairs. She had been asleep for almost 2 hours and we thought she was down for the night. The mister wasn't able to console her so he brought her down to watch with us. Seems as if she wanted to get a glimpse of McCain; once she was downstairs and snuggled in on the couch with a good view of the screen she calmed down. I looked over at her and sure enough she was flirting with McCain; smiling, burying her face in her hands- you know the routine.
I looked at the mister, we shrugged our shoulders and decided she must be a Republican. Who knew?
2 comments:
That's my girl!!! It is the Midwest value genes shining through!!! Gotta love it
Gigi
And apparently likes older men! :)
JM
Post a Comment