Monday, May 12, 2008

Waiting

At this point I feel like I am waiting more for Stayden's baby than for P. But we are certainly still waiting for P.

Today P is 38 weeks. And Stayden's baby is about 41 weeks (I think). But when I take a look at the picture of the caretaker, I wonder if maybe the babe has come and they just don't have time to update us. Then I wonder if people think that about our blog...it certainly hasn't been updated in a while...not because we are too busy taking care of P but I guess just because there doesn't seem like much to say. And because we have a lot to do still before P arrives. I mean I could update you on the amount of teeny tiny socks I have folded or the cute little onsies I have been putting in drawers...but that doesn't seem all that exciting.

So, in case you were wondering P hasn't arrived yet...and we are doing our best to prepare.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I do keep checking your blog, just in case : ). I love all the little tiny clothes. Don't worry about being ready. Somehow, when they come it is always just fine, whether or not everything got all done. I'm so excited for you guys!