Friday, May 02, 2008

Fat Envelope

Today I got home before the Mrs. did. I called her to let her know there was a big fat envelope from the people who torture architects by making them take nine crazy tests. Fearing the worst, I think, she instructed me to open the envelope before she got home.

So you're getting the results before she will:
Pass
Pass
Pass
Pass
Pass
Pass
Pass

That's right...7 cumulative passes now!

She's got two left to pass, but one of those she has already taken and felt fairly good about.

It is good to be married to a smart woman! And she's a good multi-tasker too (she's been building a baby from scratch while she's been chalking up passes).

I think we'll be eating out tonight!

7 comments:

Mike Stavlund said...

WAHOOO!

(not that I'm surprised ;-)

Graham said...

That is fantastic news. Trust me, the relief from those passes will last for at least a year. Good luck on the last two.

Anonymous said...

Congrats sister-in-law. We are extremely proud of you! The Kovacs

Greta said...

Well done, lady! No small feat to do anything whilst growing a baby, much less pass seven difficult tests. That's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That is our smart daughter---Congrats Dawn, we never had a doubt!!
Love ya,
Ilana

Unknown said...

Hey, congratulations! I hope your still floating on a huge sense of accomplishment.

Anna said...

congrats! smarty pants!