On my walk to the metro this morning I shared a 'hey' or a smile with most everyone I passed. Often times these passer-bys have a smirk on their face as they glance at my belly, or I get some comment like 'oh, a baby'. So, it is clear that everyone sees what I see....a belly full of P! One comment today made me laugh a little bit more than normal, I guess it was more of an announcement for everyone one else on the street.
"Wide load coming through."
I just laughed and decided to be amused by the announcement rather than upset about the fact that he was talking about my body.
I think I might miss this belly when it is gone.
2 comments:
You'll miss it...it will feel weird for awhile.
Enjoy each and every day with "P" in your lovely belly!! It is truly a wonderful feeling, guess that is why I did it 4 times!!! HA
Love
GiGi :)
Post a Comment