Sunday, May 18, 2008

P is for Prediction

Research* shows that more births happen in May than in any other month. That same research shows that more births happen on Tuesday than on any other day of the week. Separate research* shows that a full moon very definitely might have a possible effect in influencing when a birth could potentially happen. Tuesday, May 20, 2008 is slated to have a full moon. Now we come to the prediction part of the post: Project Little Luecke will be completed on Tuesday, May 20, 2008.

And if the moon doesn't do the trick, I hear elective induction is getting more popular on Tuesdays. The Mrs. thinks I'm joking.

*Google

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting!!!! I am voting for Tuesday May 27th. See you all soon!!
Mama H

Anna said...

Hope that baby comes soon! I woke up this morning thinking about Little P and keep checking the blog just in case!

sparksfly said...

I am waiting as well! I keep checking in and enjoying your excitement. The anticipation is killing me...who cares if I only know you through the blog world? I can still send a baby gift, right? Praying for your (both of you) health right now.

Greta said...

Not since May of last year has a baby been more eagerly anticipated in the Davies household. Can't wait to meet P!!

hsy said...

If this baby follows your predictions accurately it will be a very good sign-- a compliant and predictable child. I hope your economic forecasts at the Fed are equally accurate and precise! Um, but I think that babies (and the economy) just might be a little more predictable!

hsy said...

I meant UN-predictable.