Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday at 10 am

Yup, I am still in my pajamas. I am working on my post adrenaline shut down from my week of prepping for and taking yet another ARE exam. This is just the beginning of a very intense schedule that, out of necessity, I have set up for myself. The next test is March 4, and the rest follow about every other week till the end of April. The hope is to be a Registered Architect before P arrives. Judging from the test yesterday...I am not sure that this is likely, but I can at least say that my best effort will be put forth. Even if I can knock off a few of the remaining 5 with a pass, that would be a step in the right direction. Then I might look into becoming an Exam writer because apparently the questions don't really have to do anything with the subject matter. I think I can do that! The test was frustrating. The bright side is that I have the day off- well, I have every day off for a while. Meaning I don't have to drive to Reston and sit at a computer and think about other people's projects, now I just get to stay home and chill in my pjs and study. Not sure which is better, but I am working on believing the latter is how I want to spend my time.

Have a great Friday!

No comments: