Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the Winner is...

We barely finished our quest to watch all five of the Best Picture nominees. This morning at 10 Mr. and I caught the morning showing of No Country for Old Men- a little intense for 10 AM. (I know, who knew they had morning movie screenings?) We both would love for Juno to win but our actual prediction is that There Will be Blood will win. Just a few hours of beautiful dresses, lame acceptance speeches, and boring awards (in the midst of the cool ones) before we will know the winner.

5 Minutes till the show begins!

1 comment:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

WOW. That is an impressive effort! Even I, lover of all that is The Academy Awards, can't boast having seen all five Best Picture nominees. Ever. I too would have liked "Juno" to win. Oh well...it wins in our hearts.