Wednesday, January 09, 2008

P is on the Move

Just over a week ago I was laying sort of on my side but a lot on my stomach and I felt it for the first time: two solid shoves. I imagine P was trying to get to the other side where there was more room. (so amazing) Luckily I am not growing too fast so I have managed a few more nights of sleep on my belly but I think that will be coming to an end very soon. P enjoys swimming around when I lay down at night and normally about mid morning while I am sitting at the computer feeling uncomfortable in my mostly too tight waist bands, I think P is feeling the too tight clothes too. Mister even got to feel P move once last week, there was a ferocious kick or head bump and we both just started laughing.

This week we reached the halfway mark. Just a few more months till we meet the little person. The doctor says I am growing fine, the movement is good, and the heart beat sounds excellent. Not much to report, but it is reassuring to know that this life is taking form.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is P going to be a soccer baby following in mama's footsteps?? :)

mama h