Thursday, January 03, 2008

Announcing the Arrival of Jack Albert


Jack arrived at 207 S at 4:04 pm on Saturday, December 29th. He is 178 inches long and weighs 3,549 pounds.

Labor was rough (about 4 hours), but the owners and salesperson are resting well now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your car and love the name!!
Mama H

Steve said...

are you sure it's a boy? Looks like a girl to me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm only sad that i missed the arrival when in DC last - it would have been so good to have bonded with the fella. So, how long between feeds?

Anonymous said...

An answer to few questions:

Steve, when you're here, you can crawl under and check out the undercarriage yourself! Let me just say, they didn't paint him blue for nothing.

Timothy, with no naps, he'll go six hours straight without a feeding. And he doesn't need burping!

Jack's Dad

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby! So I'm interested in the etiology of the name -- The delivery cost a lot of Jack? I hope the Albert isn't after your great-uncle of the same name, or you are going to have a LOT of problems with the exhaust system as he ages!!!

(I didn't write that -- it was clearly a hacker!)