The first time I ever had sushi, I think I was 25. But ever since, I've been a huge fan. In fact, the Mrs. and I had sushi on both our first official date and on the evening we got engaged. So when we thought about what to get Flash for his birthday, it didn't take too long to think of sushi. Why should he have to wait another 23 years to discover sushi?
The folks at Amazon happened to have some in stock and were kind enough to send out an order that arrived the next day.
Flash was pretty excited to play with the assortment he got. We're quite confident that any future order he gets will taste better than this one...the chefs at Amazon can only do so much wood and paint.
1 comment:
Silas had more fun with sushies this morning. Apparently while Mom was playing with him he asked for a bib and then he sat down with his bento box, put a piece of sushi in his mouth and said, "pray, amen." He then asked for a camera because he wanted to take pictures of his sushi arrangement. I believe that counts as his first photograph (I held the camera, he pressed the button). Then he wanted to keep taking pictures of his "sushies" so that he could compare the sushi on the table to the picture of the sushi in the camera. Later in the day he was climbing the stairs to his bedroom reciting, "wasabi, wasabi." So you have certainly broadened his horizons! Thanks again, it was great to see you both! Sarah
Post a Comment