Monday, May 28, 2007

Davies Family

While traveling, Mr and I got to spend some time with friends in the United Kingdom; Tim and Greta. They used to live in DC, and are good friends of the Mr. I hadn't really spent much time with them before our trip, but we had a lovely time with them. It was great to be with people who welcomed us in at a heart level. Friends who immediately opened their home, family, friends, food, and spirits to receive us. It seems that we all realized in our time together that the reality of life is hard to describe in e-mails, i-chatting, and phone conversations. This made it even better to be together. To see one another face to face.

Since Tim and Greta moved they have grown their family to 5 with three sweet daughters. They each have very welcoming spirits. Macy even at 3 days old was letting us take her around town.





1 comment:

Greta said...

This is the first time I've had to check in on you two since you left us. I've been thinking a lot of you and missing you. We had SUCH a lovely time with you and really enjoyed getting a chance to know you better. I hope we can do it again very soon. Much love to both of you. Greta