But long (and lost) post short, my boss ("Boss D" henceforth), stopped by Monday and gave me two free tickets to a Wizards game Tuesday since she and her favorite twelve-year-old couldn't go. This has happened before, but I've never been able to use the tickets due to scheduling problems. But this time, my schedule, and that of of MY favorite twelve-year-old, were both open. And everything just seemed to work out...I got home on time, Mr. D was ready on time, we drove and metro'd without issue, got food, and sat down just as the game was getting started. Two hours later, after a great game and lots of good tidbits of conversation, we got back to our respective homes easily.
Sometimes good things just work out and seem easy. Maybe this is what it will be like when the kingdom fully comes.
1 comment:
NICE photo. Very, very nice! I'm sure you two had an absolute blast. (I can't believe how BIG he is!)
Post a Comment