Today I took Mac Attack into the sort-of-but-not-really convenient mac store. It is really convenient to go there and look at the uber cool stuff, but not so convenient when you have to "make a reservation and leave the computer over night" because the second one they gave us has a default as well. The battery just doesn't charge, which seems odd, but easy enough to fix. Except that they would rather give us a new computer (yeah) but then they have to transfer everything (boo) which they are doing for free even though we are past the two weeks (yeah) but then I have to go there again tomorrow and pick it up (boo). I don't really know what I expect them to do...except make it better...but I want it to be really easy for me.
I told the cool iManager how this was already my second Mac and how I wasn't very happy with the product thus far. Especially since everyone says it is so easy and cool and...did I mention cool? Cool just isn't cutting it for a battery that doesn't charge. Soon he realized that I really wasn't happy (some of this mood may have been caused by the lack of protein intake today) he turned on the charm and gave me some free iStuff. (yeah)
All in all, I think I am going to be ok. Mostly the iMr. and i are just tired of going to the mac store...for repair. Maybe the next visit will be just to look around!?
I told the cool iManager how this was already my second Mac and how I wasn't very happy with the product thus far. Especially since everyone says it is so easy and cool and...did I mention cool? Cool just isn't cutting it for a battery that doesn't charge. Soon he realized that I really wasn't happy (some of this mood may have been caused by the lack of protein intake today) he turned on the charm and gave me some free iStuff. (yeah)
All in all, I think I am going to be ok. Mostly the iMr. and i are just tired of going to the mac store...for repair. Maybe the next visit will be just to look around!?
this post brought to you by the ever faithful PC
4 comments:
What's up with all the Macage issues?
oh, man... what a bummer!
(so, what free iStuff?)
yeah, what did u get???
JM
HA! HA! Love that last iLine.
Post a Comment