My first exam will be this week! Thurday, March 15.
I am taking one of the three graphic exams: The Building Planning Division. This test is broken up into two parts, Interior Layout (1 hour) and Schematic Design (4 hours), with a 15 minute break in between.
I took a practice exam on Sunday and feel fairly confident about the exam, I have a few more days to study the things I questioned while I was taking the practie.
The thing that I find myself most concerned about is; what if I get hungry during the 4 hour part? At work I notice I get hungry about 10:30, and I can get a snack whenever I want. (Those of you who have been to my office are well aware of all the goodies in the kitchen, and you might understand my concern.) I think I will fill up on protein in the morning, along with the Mr's famous cup of coffee. Other than that, I think I can pass this one. If I don't tell you, I might have failed, in which case it will be a sore topic...so choose your questions wisely.
1 comment:
Thinking of you today.
Stacy
Post a Comment