Wednesday, March 21, 2007

secrets

Since I am on a break from Popsugar (Lent and all) I have found a new favorite site! Well, actually the Mr. lead me to it. The great thing about it is that the new posts only happen on Sunday. (So I can contain my reading to one day a week) I think part of the addiction to the sugar is that the updates come every few minutes throughout the day. Oh, how i miss my sugar...but this secret is good!

1 comment:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Oh, you brave thing! I'm very impressed with your Lenten sacrifice. It's one that I'm not sure I could make. That and people.com. And tmz.com. And X17online.com.

Hmmmm.

I think I have a problem.

But yes, the other secret is extremely insightful as well. It has expanded my capacity for compassion as I read the burdens others carry through life.