
"I made my cave, the front shed can be for all my tools and the back shed can be for storage. Of course I am still organizing it, but it'll be great!"
Now the goal is to put everything in the back shed that is cluttering our basement, so we can finish our almost finished basement. The fun will never end!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Two Sheds in Disarray
Today the Mr. had the day off...one of those Federal Holidays...which was great for him! The house has been in a state of almost done for the last few years it seems, certainly ever since I have been around. And today the Mr. created his cave. Of course it is still in process...almost done. But it was fun to come home and have dinner together and hear him describe what he did today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dig the blog makeover! And the tile floor looks gorgeous! Happy new year - xo. (aea)
Live,Laugh,Love, words to live by!
The tile floor and basement look amazing! Am anxious to see "the cave"
Mom
You mean our flat is almost ready? Yay!
Post a Comment