In the bleak midwinter it is so lovely to wake up and see a cheerful, color-clad little girl! This week she brightened our days with some fantastic outfits that I HAVE to document. I didn't get a picture of all of them, but I came close....and they don't all show off the fantastic nature of the outfit, but you get the idea! At first I was calling her
Rainbow Brite, but as the week went on I realized she was probably a little more like
Punky Brewster. (btw, did any of you know her character's name was Penelope?)
 |
| Fountain dress with striped leggings...none of the colors match! |
 |
| More striped leggings with a matching turquoise top |
 |
| One leg purple one leg green-tights, blue skirt, pink tee |
 |
| purple shirt, magenta pants |
I will admit, I have purchased most of these clothes so it isn't as if she is pulling these outfits out of thin air, but it is quite fun to see what she thinks 'go together'!
2 comments:
Such a wonderful splash of color!! She likes bright things that fit her personality!! :) Her mama loved sparkles so I guess she comes by it honestly!!!
LOVE YOU, PHOEBE or Punky ( she does remind me of that character a lot!! )
gigi
she's so imaginative!
Post a Comment