Phoebe, You were so excited for your first day of Preschool. You love telling everyone that you go to Capitol Hill Learning Group, and that your teacher is Miss Kellie. (Miss Kellie happens to be best friends with Miss Mary Beth, your teacher from Little Learners!) On the first day, you ran into the classroom and found your best buddy, Josiah. Then you turned around and scanned the room to find Miss Kellie and even though you had only met her one time, you tapped her on the shoulder and jumped into her lap to give her one of your signature big bear hugs. I think you are going to like having Miss Kellie as your teacher!
On the second day of school you got a little certificate from your teacher for being a kind friend to a classmate who was very sad, you continue to be concerned about your little friend as she gets used to school. We are so proud of you for being so caring!
When you go to class on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday you are so happy to be there and very energized when you come home. I have enjoyed watching you and your excitement for school.
I hope that this year satisfies and encourages your sense of wonder as you learn more about God and the world He created. Good luck this year, little one.



2 comments:
I love that you love school!! I also love that you love everyone that you meet. You have such a true and kind heart :)
gigi
So very dear. Enjoy school, P!
Post a Comment