Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dreaming...




tiny house tour.jpgI never thought I would be dreaming of less space...but sometimes I do think wouldn't it be nice to live some place with just a kitchen, a toilet, and a bed, just those few things.  I am not sure I would actually LOVE it, but these tiny little places do capture my heart.  If there was a lot of outdoor space, running water and a comfy resting place seems like it would be enough.

Maybe some day when the kids are off at college, grad school, raising children, or raising hell, whatever it is they do when they leave our place, maybe then the mister and I will drive off to our tiny house in the woods...or maybe just with a tiny camper in the woods.  


Isn't this tiny little Teardrop Camper a great set up..featured on Sunset. 
It is certainly not your momma's camper... or your papa's! 

And many more tiny houses can be found here.  

Colorado Tiny House



No comments: