The well-child visit for both of the little ones aligned nicely; P's 4 year appointment and J's 4 month appointment. (how did we get here already??) We love our pediatrician so it was a nice morning despite the 6 shots that were handed out, both kiddos got 3 and they were both champs. J went first so while I was nursing him to comfort Phoebe and the two nurses sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to keep her calm during her 3 shots. She was a real champ! I couldn't believe what a big girl she was, it was clear she wanted her momma's comfort, but she settled for a hug from the nurse. After the shots she got LOTS of stickers and we stopped by the fountain outside as a treat.
Here are their Stats:
Phoebe- 4 years
40in 39 lb 12 oz
Justus- 4 monts
25.5in 14 lb 9 oz

1 comment:
I remember taking Phoebe to her 3 day check up and then her 4 month check up. How did she grow up so fast????? What a great pic of two very healthy kiddos :)
gigi
Post a Comment