P finally got her first hair cut, well, trim really. I finally got around to trimming off the raggedy ends of her hair. Surprisingly, it has grown with really lovely natural layers over her last 3.5+ years of her life. P sat still for about 4 minutes and then the mister had to do everything he could to keep her in her chair. So, it still needs a little shaping but for the most part, her phirst trim is complete.


Of course, there were times in her life when I was really tempted to cut bangs, or something to make that mop look a bit better.

Especially before she started letting me put in hair ties or barrettes. Often, I would sit her down to pull the hair out of her face and she would pull out the hair tie before we left the house.

P does have very beautiful hair these days. You know, the perfect color with natural highlights and just a little bit of body; stuff people pay lots of money for!
1 comment:
A beauty!!
Post a Comment