This morning while drinking my eggnog fueled coffee and eating eggs with arugula and feta (yum!) I drooled over the front page of the Washington Post Food Section....EXTRA YUM!
Image via the Washington Post
The pictures are tantalizing and the ingredients sound oh, so, delicious! Salty Chocolate Nutella Thumbprints, yes! Cheesecake Pecan Bars, uh-huh! Lime Thai Basil Shortbread with Passion Fruit Glaze; sure, I will try one!
And a nod to the upstart bakers; Whisked. I look forward to tracking these ladies through the city (they sell at Farmers Markets and this month at the Downtown Holiday Market) to try some of their creations!
And a nod to the upstart bakers; Whisked. I look forward to tracking these ladies through the city (they sell at Farmers Markets and this month at the Downtown Holiday Market) to try some of their creations!
Thank you, Food Section, for getting the creative baking juices flowing!
2 comments:
Ohhh, the Downtown Holiday Market sounds like a fun place to go :)
MOM
lime thai basil shortbread? someone dropped some spices into the dough by mistake, methinks!
Post a Comment