Wednesday, November 16, 2011

baby bump day

It isn't often that you have good friends who ask, "Can I take some photos of your daughter?" (for free, well, for a payback for helping think through a building project. but this photo shoot was MORE than payback for what I did for them.) We are blessed with so many creative friends around us, and I am grateful for the beautiful images that Danielle sent me this morning. It was a real treat to look through all the images she captured of our family and our sweet 3.5 year old girl. Here is just one, to highlight The Bump, and Big Sister's love of the wee one. And, oh, the light, isn't it breathtaking?!

4 comments:

CC said...

beautiful! meridian hill park?

Justin Thorp said...

Gorgeous photo!

Mrs. said...

yes! we spent the morning at Meridian Hill park, love that place!

Anonymous said...

So precious!!

Gigi