Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

First of all, we send out a heartfelt Thank You to the Veterans who gave more than they knew they were giving and were probably given less than they deserve. We are thankful for your service.

And apparently, it is also National Nigel Tufnel Day, whatever you do today, may it go to 11!

Other than these things it was a beautiful morning of breakfast at our house. The sunlight was gloriously gracing our kitchen, making a tired momma smile!




This post makes 11 in a row, 11 out of 11. It is national blog posting month, so I jumped on the posting bandwagon. We will see if I can get to 30 out of 30.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! One of Lance's favorite breakfasts :) Happy Veteran's Day and happy # 11 post, keep it up, makes my day :)

mom