When P turned 1 we upgraded our camera, it was her "birthday present"! :) (I actually don't think we got her anything else for her 1st birthday- bad?) The mister and I were both feeling the need to stop her motion with a faster, more accurate camera. Also, we both tend to have a bit of "the photographer" that creeps out of us here and there - wanting to capture certain images to tell a story or remember the emotion of a moment.
The last year or so I have been learning as I go; as a second shooter for Dorean Photography, and working along side Whitney to capture our friends. So, I decided maybe I should learn a bit more. I found a 4 week class (that fits my level of commitment- never could I do a 10 week class!) and it has been fantastic. There is a lot to learn, and I am hoping that as the class ends, the information sticks. The question is, will it be a blur?
The last year or so I have been learning as I go; as a second shooter for Dorean Photography, and working along side Whitney to capture our friends. So, I decided maybe I should learn a bit more. I found a 4 week class (that fits my level of commitment- never could I do a 10 week class!) and it has been fantastic. There is a lot to learn, and I am hoping that as the class ends, the information sticks. The question is, will it be a blur?
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun class, enjoy!!
MOM
Post a Comment