Friday, July 15, 2011

Good-Bye Harry



We have all been waiting for this movie since we read the first book (for me that was Spring 2000). And tonight it will be the end. It seems all Potter fans wonder how they will feel when it is over; good, bad, sad? I am sure it will feel like there is a sense of completion, the book felt complete and full, like the story had been told to the fullest. Most of the Potter films haven't quite held up to the book so I don't expect that feeling tonight, but they might get it right on the last one. Who knows?

The all- day- waiting has been killing me. But in just a few hours, I too, will say good-bye to Harry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your "end of an era" Harry Potter film.

Does seem strange for it to be done.

MOM