Last month Whitney and I set out to capture the love of our friends Laura and Josh. It was a brisk, but sunny, March afternoon; the sun gave us some serious light! Between the light and the local we got some completely different shots than our first shoot together. Whitney and I fell into a good rhythm working together and had a blast with this fun couple.
Loving this light. This picture feels so *right* to me; the sun behind creating an ethereal beauty.
Snap, snap, snap-snap. I fell in love with these pics and had a hard time choosing my favorites. You can even see in the final cut all of these and more exist. Again, thank you sun!

They were so cute, and in love; dancing and dipping (and smooching) in front of the Capitol with the Washington Monument in the background. And the light, oh the light framing their love.
And then some casual shots. At one of their favorite eateries!
2 comments:
Great pics, you are becoming quite a photographer!! You have such a good eye and artistic talent :)
Love ya
MOM
SO AWESOME!!! Great job!
Post a Comment