source: WWD
What do you think...is the fashion pendulum swinging? Will Skinny jeans be left out in the cold?
I have been eyeing these guys; not exactly bell bottoms but not skinny either.
How many of you shop at Forever 21...I haven't ever shopped there (where have I been?) but I have been looking for a skirt to complete my winter wardrobe and thinking this might be the place to go.
Somewhere in my blog reading I came across this fun blog, I love the graphics and the sweet outfits that I would never wear fully but like to look for ideas.
For the next few days I will stay focused on just staying warm. Happy Friday
3 comments:
Good bye skinny jeans!!! Hello my friend the "flare"
Like the jeans on the link, and you are always fashionable.
Also thanks for changing the bread pic :)
mom
Banana Republic has some great trouser jeans right now. And everything seems to be on sale there...
I have shopped at Forever 21, Dawn. Not often- but I've found some really fun things there.
Post a Comment