I am in an after-Christmas-funk. It may be an after-Christmas-before-New-Years-funk, I am not sure.
Our house is full of stuff that needs to be put away, some of it is new and needs to find a home, but a lot of it just stuff that needs to be put away. Dishes from two nights ago (and everything since) sit in the sink wishing someone would just wash them already. New toys sit with old toys wondering what shelf will be there home. This two-week old cold is still resting in my sinuses hoping to be banished by the New Year. Do I sleep, or put things away? Either way I feel like I need more time. Part of why it is so overwhelming is because there is just so much, when I try to start in on one project another catches my eye and I am paralyzed by it all. This is a serious case of post-adrenaline-shut down.
I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, The FUNK is all around us.
I trust the energy will come back...
1 comment:
Sleep, sleep, sleep. Then start in only ONE area and work on it till it is done. Then rest before starting another area. Then I chat with me and have a cup of coffee and put on some good dancing music and dance while you tackle another room :) Also some good dark chocolate can't hurt :)
Love ya!!!!
MOM
ps if I could, I would come and do the dishes for you and put away the gifts and toys :(
Post a Comment