living, laughing, loving on S street
These are way toooooo cute!!!!! Gigi loves Raggedy "P"
Could this girl be any cuter??!
I just clicked on your link to SouleMama and saw that she is the author of the Handmade Home I got for my birthday! I love that book! I've been working on several of her projects and really enjoying it. What fun. x
I had a very similar Halloween costume when I was P's age! Is Sleeping Beauty next? If so, I can help you find a long blond wig...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are way toooooo cute!!!!! Gigi loves Raggedy "P"
Could this girl be any cuter??!
I just clicked on your link to SouleMama and saw that she is the author of the Handmade Home I got for my birthday! I love that book! I've been working on several of her projects and really enjoying it. What fun. x
I had a very similar Halloween costume when I was P's age! Is Sleeping Beauty next? If so, I can help you find a long blond wig...
Post a Comment