living, laughing, loving on S street
What a gorgeous little girl!!! Have a spectacular Brthday, Sweetheart!!!Lots of Hugs and kisses, Oma and Opa Luecke
Happy Birthday 'P'!!Love the candle antennas!
I need more details. Did you make the cake yourself, etc?JM
Happy Birthday my sweet niece. We love you. Uncle Damon, Aunt Kari, S and V
Best birthday wishes ever!!!! Beautiful cake and beautiful little girl-----Love you Love you ;)Gigi and Papa
Happy Birthday "P" Loved having the chance to spend time with you last weekend! XXOO Love Aunt Lani
Happy Birthday from the Scandrette's! (Though I can hardly believe "2" is possible already!)
sorry we missed the big party, p looks stunningly happy, as usual. heard it was a success! congrats on the big 2 to all. love elizabeth
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a gorgeous little girl!!! Have a spectacular Brthday, Sweetheart!!!
Lots of Hugs and kisses, Oma and Opa Luecke
Happy Birthday 'P'!!
Love the candle antennas!
I need more details. Did you make the cake yourself, etc?
JM
Happy Birthday my sweet niece. We love you. Uncle Damon, Aunt Kari, S and V
Best birthday wishes ever!!!! Beautiful cake and beautiful little girl-----Love you Love you ;)
Gigi and Papa
Happy Birthday "P" Loved having the chance to spend time with you last weekend! XXOO Love Aunt Lani
Happy Birthday from the Scandrette's! (Though I can hardly believe "2" is possible already!)
sorry we missed the big party, p looks stunningly happy, as usual. heard it was a success! congrats on the big 2 to all. love elizabeth
Post a Comment