Monday, April 26, 2010

made by me

I am always trying to make more, tap into my creative side, use my hands, and be productive. It is good to remember that I have actually made a few things, finished a few things and sent them off to sweet little babies.
I still needs lots of help when it comes to knitting. Books and the internet have been great resources to learn how to make something other than a scarf.

These little pink booties were made for the 'other P'. I love the yarn; the color and texture, however I am still learning about yarn weight and needle size. These booties ended up being a little too big I think. But a lot of Love went into them. ;)

The purples booties were made of Vesper Violette, the yarn is a lovely shade of violet but I couldn't get a picture that showed the beauty of the hue. This pattern I found through Soule Mama who got it here. These turned out really nice, I hope to make many more in the future!


I am thinking about knitting this Baby Surprise Jacket for Phoebe. If I start now and work through the summer she can wear it in the fall. One of P's friends has one and it just looks so warm and cozy.

3 comments:

Mama said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :)

MOM

Lisa said...

I'd love to come and knit with you! Love the booties. The Baby Surprise Jacket is ingenious and fun to knit. Thanks for taking care of my guys this week!