Thursday, March 11, 2010

phoebe

She is full of life.
She always has a smile to give.
She says 'carry you' and means 'carry me'...this breaks my heart it is so cute.
Almost everything she does requires an 'uh-oh'. Which means, "uh-oh, I stuck my whole hand in the oatmeal on purpose please clean it off momma." "Uh-oh, I threw my peas on the floor because I didn't want to eat them, please clean them up momma."
She loves to swing on the big kid swing-all by herself.
She loves slides.
She likes to slide (on her slide in the basement) after breakfast every morning. Phoebe says, "Slide, slide, slide, momma? caca? paper? carry you. Which means, let's go downstairs and slide momma, you bring your coffee and paper, and can you carry me so I don't fall down the stairs?
Slide inevitably means Elmo. As soon as we get down the stairs she starts asking for Elmo.
She is a very busy little momma; momma to all dolls, bears, lambs, Elmo, etc.
She would rather walk to the car than be carried.
She is 21 months. Not much of a baby anymore.
We are grateful for our little P. And her bright smile.

3 comments:

Will's mom said...

love it!

Will says "i hold momma" for "hold me"!

Anonymous said...

Me to! Love you Phoebe
Great Aunt Lalani

Anonymous said...

We love you too little "P", you crack me up!!! Can't wait to see you :)

Gigi