Thursday, March 25, 2010

Phirst play *date*

P's good friend 'Hommy'(p is still working on the T of Tommy) hosted Phoebe for a play date this week. I had to get the car inspected and Tommy's Dad and Lola offered to host Phoebe for the morning. Tommy and P have lots of energy so it sounds like they kept the adults quite busy.

taken a ride through the living room

a duet, composed by P and T

sharing snacks

the dynamic duo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!! I love that she is keeping her hair in :)

Gigi

CC said...

we all had a blast! good times when those two get together.

ezwicker said...

T was almost asleep last night when I began to review his day. When I reminded him that he had seen Phoebe that day, he began repeating her name over and over and over. He was awake another 30 minutes from the excitement of P! I'll know better next time.