I have been watching Emma, the new PBS miniseries. It started a couple Sundays ago, and it's fantastic! Emma is so charming and adorable. I sometimes wish to be her when I grow up. Mr. Knightly is so dreamy. Lucky for me, I noticed a blurb about it in the paper and found out I could watch it on-line at my leisure. The first episode has been devoured twice and I just watched the second episode today, it was mostly filler to get to the last episode. The third installment of this Masterpiece Theater will hold the major fight scene between Mr. Knightly and Emma as well as when Emma decides she wants Mr. Knightly to be *My Mr. Knightly*. Ahhhh, so dreamy.
2 comments:
Emma was all the rage here a couple of months ago. I never managed to watch it, but you've inspired me to try to find it on BBC iPlayer. I do love a bit of romance.
I love Emma! It may be unreal, but it is the perfect little break after a long day : ).
Post a Comment