It took us about 30 mins to get to our car from the library- which is normally about a 7 minute walk. Phoebe HAD to walk to the car, on the sidewalk that hasn't been scooped. Every time I picked her up she squirmed against my body and shouted 'wat, wat, wat' (walk in Phoebe speak).
It was a nice walk, and I am glad she is finally warming up to the snow.
Most of the walk I was thinking that anyone who saw me letting my kid trudge through a foot of snow to get to the car was probably going to call Child Protective Services on me. But we made it to the car with a runny nose, wet feet and a happy child. Mother and Child still together and no authorities coming after us.
1 comment:
Our lovely independent granddaughter--love her:)
Like the new look of the blog too
MOM
Post a Comment